Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Who is in Charge?

The big question on TNA’s fans minds is, who is the leader of Aces and Eights?

Right now, "The Cowboy" James Storm, is the one who is getting blamed for forming this faction.

They are reeking havoc all over TNA, and no one on the roster is safe. I am not convinced James Storm is in charge of this slobber knocker.
 
I have two people, who, I think could be in charge of Aces and Eights.

First, I think it could be Bully Ray. He is very convincing and he is pretty much blaming James Storm. I can see Bully being the leader because he is rough, just like the rest of the group. Also, I believe he makes a great leader and one hell of a heel. This guy could lead any faction and I think Bully wants to take over TNA.

Secondly, I think it could be Jeff Jarrett. I can see Jeff getting mad that Hulk Hogan and Eric Bischoff took over things in TNA. Jeff Jarrett made TNA and I can see him trying to get his company back. Jarrett has always been a leader, and he doesn’t like to be bossed around.

Those two men are my first two choices and I would be surprised if it wasn’t one of them.

I hope TNA doesn’t screw up this angle, just like the did with the AJ Styles angle.

This storyline has a lot of promise and I hope the guys behind these heinous attacks are a huge shocker.

So TNA fans please stay tuned and see where this massacre goes!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment