Saturday, August 4, 2012

The Masterpiece in TNA?

Should Chris Masters get a shot with TNA?

In my opinion, I believe Chris Masters should get a shot in TNA.

Furthermore, he has the size, the strength, and I think he is excellent on the microphone.

I think Chris got screwed in the WWE when they buried the character, “the Masterpiece.”

However, TNA President Dixie Carter would be stupid not to sign this guy.

I can also see him as part of the group Aces and Eights. I sure hope so because I really believe Chris will help out TNA. I'm not saying he will help out with ratings a lot, but he could help out the younger talent in TNA.

I hope in the next few months, us fans, see Chris Masters in a TNA ring. He is a big guy, and with Matt Morgan gone, TNA could use a big guy. I know Chris isn’t tall like Matt Morgan, but he looks like a freak. Chris is a smaller version of Batista. Masters is also a better wrestler than Batista. Don’t get me wrong, Batista is one of my favorite wrestlers, but I think Chris Masters has more heart in the industry than Batista.

I hope Dixie can get "the Masterpiece” in TNA soon because he could help out a lot!

No comments:

Post a Comment