Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Changing TNA

TNA badly needs to get out of the Impact Zone in Orlando. When you are watching Impact, the crowd feels sparse. There is a minor league feeling when you’re watching TNA.  There are times the crowd is hot, but not always.

TNA President, Dixie Carter, needs to talk to Spike TV to help them get out of Orlando. If TNA starts traveling to different cities, they might get more interest in their program. Also, you see the same familiar faces in the crowd at the impact zone. I know you have your loyal TNA fans but don’t get me wrong if I lived in Orlando, I would go to all the events. However, that is the downfall, seeing the same faces in the crowd.  If, TNA traveled, you wouldn't have that issue.

Another thing that bugs me about TNA, is the fact they have the PPV events in Orlando. I can understand saving cost with the Impact shows on Thursday nights. Pay per views should be held in bigger venues. I know the big problem TNA has, is they don’t draw for PPV out of the Impact Zone. 
There are at least two ways they could change all of that.

First, TNA needs to market their product better. When you turn of the TV, you see commercials for Summerslam. I haven’t seen one freaking commercial for TNA’s PPV this Sunday. It's not hard Dixie. Spend a little money, and get your product out there. Everyone knows about the WWE because Vince sticks his product in fan's faces. Dixie needs to wake up and learn from Vince. I know she has the money, freaking use it!

Second, lower the prices of tickets. I sat on the floor for $150.00 and that is too steep for TNA. Cut the prices to make it easier for the common wrestling fan to attend the event. For example, floor seats $80.00, the next section up maybe $40.00.  Lastly, make the nose bleed seats like $5.00.  If TNA lowered their price of tickets, I promise you they would get more people in the seats.

No comments:

Post a Comment