Wednesday, August 15, 2012

FTI Wrestling's TNA Power Rankings

Here are this weeks edition of the TNA Power Rankings:
 
1. Austin Aries - Once again Austin Aries stays on top of my list. This guy can wrestle and he proves every why he is the best.

2. Aces and Eight - I have no clue who is in this group, or who is even in charge. But, all I know is they taking people out!!

3. Bully Ray - All I have to say about this guy, is bad ass!!

4. Chavo Guerrero - I think he has made a major impact since he signed with the company. He is a fan favorite now and I think with Chavo teaming with Hernandez is a very smart move, and I think Chavo could make him a better wrestler.

5. Devon - He put on a clinic at Hardcore Justice and retained the television title.

6. Bobby Roode - I don’t know why I still have him in my top ten, but I have to give it to him, Bobby is a hell of a heel.

7. Madison Rayne - She is cracking the top ten for the first time because she is the new knockouts champion and I think she has been wrestling really well the past couple of months.

8. Sting - All I have to say about this guy is “Icon.” I think he is doing a hell of a job as GM in Hogan’s absence. Also, he is determined to get to the bottom of this aces and eights group.

9. Robbie E - I think he is coming a good wrestler, but the only problem I have with him, is I wish he kept his mouth shut. I get tired of him keep on saying “bro” every time he talks.

10. Kurt Angle - This guy still has it and I hope he can win the Bound for Glory series!! It has been a while since he has been champion and it is very entertaining watching him wrestle!!
On the outside looking in- Zema Ion, Jeff Hardy, AJ Styles, and Kaz

No comments:

Post a Comment