Saturday, July 28, 2012

FTI Wrestling's TNA Power Rankings

I am going with the top ten in TNA, since they don’t have a big roster like the WWE
 
1 Austin Aries- The main eventer and current TNA Heavyweight Champion

2. Bully Ray- One of the best on the mic and an amazing heel

3. Zema Ion- Up and coming star. He has what it takes to stay on top in the X-division

4.AJ Styles- “ The Phemonal One!” Enough said

5. James Storm- If he gives you the last call super kick, it's nighty nite!!

6. Ace in Eights- No one knows who's leading this group or who's in it. Personally, I think they are dump trucking through talent in TNA

7. Jeff Hardy- He is closer to getting his title shot and I think he is going to win the Bound for Glory series

8. Mr. Anderson- Personally, I think he is getting better in the ring!! Enough talking and he should do more
wrestling!!

9. Hulk Hogan- I know he is not wrestling anymore, but I believe he is helping TNA gain ground. Someday
he will help TNA be on top!!

10. Tara- I know she isn’t Knockout champion but she is a hell of a wrestler and I think she is getting buried
by TNA. Plus she is hot and she still has it!!
 
Outside looking in: Hernandez, Bobby Roode

No comments:

Post a Comment